Nicole Jenabzadeh, FNP
A Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner for over 7 years plus 10 years as a registered nurse, Nicole Jenabzadeh started her professional career at Regions Hospital in St Paul. Nicole considers it her mission to make natural healthcare tangible to her patients and empower them to be healthy and vivacious in all stages of their life. Nicole uses a wholistic and whole body systems approach to her care, treatments and recommendations. She strongly believes that to achieve optimal health and well-being the entire person (mind, body and soul) must be considered in order for people to reach their goals. Nicole’s diverse background includes general family practice, medical/surgical and trauma including sexual assault giving her a unique ability to quickly connect with her patients on a level they appreciate and makes sense to them. With advanced training in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, hcg weight loss, advance skin care, certified therapeutic grade essential oils and nutritional medicine, she takes an individualized approach with the knowledge and confidence of creating the right solution for each person, so they get the results they desire.
Nicole works diligently with her patients, asking plenty of questions to tailor and optimize a plan that works for them. Knowing each person is different, she makes recommendations based their exclusive needs. She guides them to success and patients take an active role in their care. An avid learner and researcher, patients rave about her ability to “figure it all out.” Patients appreciate her compassion and positive energy as she supports their goals. Nicole chose to join MedStudio because of its culture, philosophy and care that’s offered to women, men and their loved ones. MedStudio’s core values of science, excellence and wisdom are reflected in Nicole’s ability to have the freedom to help those patients not helped by traditional or conventional healthcare. She exhibits a contagious passion and energy for MedStudio’s mission and is proud to partner with her patients. As a successful and busy medical professional, Nicole is surrounded by a supportive husband (also in the medical field) and three amazing kids.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2011
- University of Minnesota, Masters of Science, 2010
- Bethel University, Bachelor of Science, Nursing, 2001
- MedStudio, NP-C, FNP, 2017 – present
- My New Leaf Centers, St Louis Park, MN, 2016 – 2017, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ideal Image, Maple Grove, MN, 2013 – 2016, Nurse Practitioner
- Health Partners, Maple Grove, MN, Telehealth/Urgent Care, 2011 – 2013, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Avanti Medical Group, White Bear Lake, 2010 – 2011, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Regions Hospital, St. Paul 2007-2011, Interventional Radiology/RN
- Regions Hospital, St. Paul 2005-2011, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)/RN
- Regions Hospital, St. Paul 2001-2007, Surgical Intensive Care/Trauma Unit/Medical-Surgical Unit/RN
Information on Providers
MedStudio is a privately owned medical clinic that is staffed with highly qualified and experienced Board Certified Nurse Practitioners.
In 2014, Minnesota became the 19th state to provide patients with full and direct access to Nurse Practitioner Services, thus retiring the requirement that Nurse Practitioners maintain career-long collaborative agreements with physicians.
Resource: American Association of Nurse Practitioners – http://www.aanp.org/press-room/press-releases/161-press-room/2014-press-releases/1518-minnesota-becomes-19th-state-to-provide-patients-with-full-and-direct-access-to-nurse-practitioner-services