COVID-19 Updates & Safety Protocols
We strive to maintain a safe and clean environment to the greatest of our ability. Excellence is a core value.
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA IS REQUIRING MASKS INDOORS.
WE ASK ALL PATIENTS AGES 6+ ENTERING THE CLINIC TO PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES OR SPECIAL HEALTH NEEDS.
Unlike many public environments, our clinics remain a safe space to continue healthcare. We regularly disinfect common or high touch places and equipment.
We’re taking the following additional safety precautions to limit exposure and spreading:
- We are doing a FULL clean in between each patient visit. This is something we’ve always done but we have increased the level of cleaning. In addition to our high standards, extra cleaning includes high touch areas.
- More specifically, we:
- Disinfect table surfaces with an approved medical-grade cleaner
- Use gloves for treatments and procedures
- Wearing masks for both patient and staff, if contact is less than 6 feet
- Disinfect pens, clipboards, and all other high touch items
- Waiting room areas if open, practice social distancing
- We have limited the over the counter products available
- We have an online ordering portal to provide no contact service where products are delivered to your home
- Maintaining 6 foot social distancing if possible
- Rooming patients as soon as possible
- Staggered appointment times; so patients don’t spend prolonged time in clinic and avoid overlapping
- Staff wearing gloves when cleaning and interacting with patients
- Patients are asked questionnaire either on the phone or in person when entering the clinic.
- If any of the answers equal “yes”, they are asked to leave immediately. The questionnaire includes:
- If you have a fever, or even mild flu like symptoms, or if you have traveled to a high-risk areas inside and outside the United States, such as China, South Korea, Iran, Europe (Schengen Area), United Kingdom and Ireland, please call the office to reschedule your appointment until after you have self isolated for 14 days and are symptom free.
- Thermometer available to take temperature upon arrival
- We recommend that the at-risk population call clinic for specific instructions
- We regularly diffuse certified therapeutic grade essential oils
- Following the published guidelines to help stop unintended spread of COVID-19, our reception/lobby area is closed off to non-essential family members
- To minimize the number of people in our office, we respectfully request that you do not bring siblings, friends, or relatives to your family member’s appointment. When parents are accompanying children, we ask that only one parent, rather than both, attend with your child.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the office for your use. Please use it when entering and leaving our office.
- We have removed our coffee bar from the waiting area. We are keeping it very simple and very easy to clean.
We do ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms, (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) or if you have been in contact with someone that has, that you cancel your appointment. Remember, there is never ANY shame in cancelling – You can always reschedule for a future date.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon!