Every day men enter andropause.
Get through it stronger & faster.
Feeling like you’ve lost your mojo? Low on energy, both in and out of the bedroom? You may be experiencing Low T, a common condition that affects millions of men every year.
What is Low Testosterone?
Low T (testosterone), also sometimes called hypogonadism, is an imbalance within the hormonal system. The American Urology Association identifies low blood testosterone as less than 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL).
It’s estimated that male testosterone production begins to decline by about 1-2% every year by time a man hits his mid-20s. Once men reach their 30s, testosterone production declines even faster. By their mid-forties, many men have lost almost half their prime levels. Low T affects nearly 40% of men over age 45.
Symptoms of Low T
Whether you’re on time for the natural decline in testosterone or are experiencing an imbalance earlier in life, Low T will create a gradual onslaught of unpleasant symptoms in many males.
Common symptoms for men with low T include:
- Decreased sexual performance/erectile dysfunction
- Low libido/sex drive
- Weight gain
- Loss of muscle mass
- Fatigue and/or insomnia
- Brain fog/difficulty making decisions
- Anxiety and depression
- Metabolic syndrome
There are many other possible reasons for these symptoms, such as opioid use, some congenital conditions (medical conditions you are born with), loss of or harm to the testicles, diabetes, and obesity. The only way to know for certain if these symptoms are caused by Low T is to check specifically for low testosterone levels. Low T testing is most commonly performed as a blood test, but testing can be done through saliva or urine testing as well.
What Causes Low T?
Hormonal imbalances are not caused by just one factor. They are caused by a contribution of multiple factors, both internal and external.
Risk factors for male hormone imbalance that you can control include:
- Diet – A diet that is high in processed foods is a major culprit
- Sedentary lifestyle – Not getting enough exercise can lead to several major health complications
- Stress levels – Everyday stresses can affect hormone levels drastically
- Environmental toxin exposure – Living in heavily populated cities with human-produced pollution can affect your hormones and create other various health concerns
Risk factors that are out of your control:
- Genetic disposition – If Low T runs in your family, it may affect you as well
- Medical history – Some medications and health problems contribute to hormonal imbalances, even after you’ve stopped treatment or resolved the issue
- Age – Testosterone production declines with age
- Environmental toxin exposure – Yes, this is listed under both controllable and non-controllable. You can choose to live away from a pollution-producing factory, but you can’t choose to live away from natural pollutions such as pollen and organic compound evaporation (rain!).
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
Whether your symptoms are caused by the natural deterioration of hormones, lifestyle factors, or even factors that are outside of your control, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help you feel great again.
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Replacement is a proven method to help regain a healthy hormonal balance.
Around since the 1930s, testosterone replacement therapy in men has been shown to lead to:
- Higher levels of energy, motivation and concentration
- Improved sexual performance
- Increased libido
- Better sleep
- Improved moods
- Increased muscle strength and stamina
- Healthier metabolic numbers
- Stronger erections
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Decrease heart disease risk
- Increase cellular oxygenation
- Decrease night sweats
- Lower total cholesterol and LDL
- Decrease insulin resistance
- Decrease abdominal fat
Male Hormone Replacement Delivery Methods
No two men are alike, and hormone needs differ from man to man. Bio-identical testosterone therapy comes in many forms, including:
- Injections – Self-administered weekly or biweekly
- Topical gels or creams – Applied once or twice a day
- Sublingual tablets – Dissolved under the tongue twice a day
- Pellets – Inserted under the skin every 3-4 months
The MedStudio Process
We believe holistic health care for aging hormones should help you feel empowered about your health, so you can feel better and do the things that are important in your life.
Our process is simple:
We offer a 30-minute free discovery session for you to learn more about how MedStudio might be able to help with your hormone problems.
Choose a plan that’s right for you based on your needs.
We don’t just care about hormone problems. We care about you. We’re with you every step of the way as you achieve relief from Low T and regain your natural vigor!