MEN – Be Better, Stronger, Faster!
Low testosterone – or Low T affects men at an earlier age than it used to. Did you know that an average man’s testosterone levels decrease 1-2% each year? It’s often called a mid-life crisis, Low T, or manopause.
This means that by the time you’ve reached your 40’s, you’ve lost almost half of your hormones. When your testosterone levels start to change – so can your quality of life. In medical terms – Low T is often called andropause. (It’s similar to menopause that affects women. But no one really wants to talk about it.)
Stuff happens and events like chronic stress, loss of a job, kids going off to college, and major life events often directly impact your testosterone levels. Over time you might feel changes, both physical and mental in your body.
Some common symptoms include:
- Trouble making decisions – brain fog
- Feeling of “I’ve lost my edge” and “I’ve lost my mojo”
- Loss of muscle tone, decreased strength and stamina
- Mood Swings, depression and decreased confidence
- Loss of sex drive and erectile dysfunction