NHT for Men
It is a common misconception that hormone imbalances only affect women. The reality is that men’s hormone levels typically decline 1-2% every year, which means that by the time men reach their 40’s, they have lost almost half of their hormones.
Similar to menopause that women suffer from, men commonly suffer from something called andropause. Specifically, this occurs when there is a loss of the testosterone hormone. Stress, loss of a job, kids going off to college, and any major life events can directly impact these hormone levels.
Over time, many men feel both a physical and mental change in their bodies. Some common symptoms include:
- Trouble making decisions
- Feeling of “I’ve lost my edge”
- Loss of muscle tone
- Feeling of “I’ve lost my ‘mojo’”
- Decreased stamina
- Mood Swings
- Loss of sex drive
- Natural Hormone Therapy – NHT works to rebalance hormone levels to restore energy, “mojo,” motivation, and joy.
- Micronutrient Testing & supplementation
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Free Download 5 Things Every Woman Should Know About Estrogen PDF
- Free Download 5 Things Every Man Should Know About Menopause PDF
- Browse our Learn More pages.…