Are you ready to kick the 7 dwarves out?
Did you know that hormones play an important role in the balance of your life?
Many women begin to experience significant loss of hormones beginning in their early 20’s.
Events like childbirth, peri-menopause, menopause – including surgical menopause (hysterectomy) – and natural aging alter your natural hormone levels.
Slowly, you might notice your body changing.
Sometimes the symptoms show up as severe changes and disrupt your quality of life.
Tongue in cheek, they’re fondly called the 7 Dwarves of Menopause…people often describe them as…
Itchy: She’s the one that makes your skin feel like it’s crawling with bugs.
Bitchy: She’s rare. What? You disagree? Please…just be quiet and leave her alone!
Sleepy: She wakes up tired and goes to bed ready to run. She’s entranced by the glowing, digital clock between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.
Sweaty: She’s so hot she feels like there’s a volcano inside ready to explode.
Bloated: She’s a cross between the puffer fish & piranha.
Forgetful: What? Just one of many questions she asks during the day… What was I doing? What am I looking for? Why did I come into this room?
All Dried Up: Well, she’s something about grapes and raisins…(for a more detailed explanation, please come see us for a FREE 30 minute consultation.)
For some women, the hormone imbalance is so severe… there’s no measurable amount of hormones found in their blood lab results.
WE HELP WOMEN FRUSTRATED OR SUFFERING WITH:
- Hot flashes, Night sweats
- Mood swings, depression, anxiety
- Low sex drive, sex is painful, all dried up
- Poor focus or forgetful
- Afraid to go out, drive or travel
- No longer fun to be around
- Overall body and joint pain
- Feeling “old” and no longer “sexy”
- Marriage or commitment problems
- Bitchy, crabby or irritable
- Loss of intimacy or don’t “like” their mate
- Unwanted weight gain, low metabolism
- Feeling fat or bloated
- Itchy all over
- Headaches, including migraines
- Loss of motivation and zest for life
- Trouble making decisions
- Rethinking their career choice again
- Low energy, chronic fatigue
- Adrenal fatigue
- Hair loss or thinning
- Painful intercourse
- Sleep disturbances
- Mind is racing and won’t shut off
- Thyroid or other hormones
- Avoiding people, family or friends
Want a hormonally balanced life?
Let MedStudio help you get your Va! Va! Voom back!