The start of a new year is a time for reflection and revision. It is a call to look inward and determine what changes need to be made in order to live your best life possible. It can be helpful to rethink your relationships, work and creative endeavors to make sure they are still fulfilling. And although losing weight and drinking more water are high on many resolution lists, it’s important we really examine how we are treating our bodies. More often than not, this calls for a body revision.
The new year is the perfect time to do a scan of your body—are there aches and pains in a certain area? Is your body feeling sluggish? Is your skin acting up? Our bodies are amazing at asking for what they need. All we need to do is listen!
Our environment is filled with pollutants and additives, from our air to our food. Our bodies have to frequently try and adapt to our changing world and ride the highs and lows of our emotions as well. It may feel like a well-oiled machine, but your body should not be taken for granted. There are numerous ways to revise and support its many important functions.
Body Revision with MedStudio
MedStudio is a private medical clinic offering extraordinary care to women and men going through hormonal changes brought on my perimenopause, andropause, menopause and other causes. Balancing your hormones is an imperative step to body revision, and we want to help you get there.
MedStudio is proud to offer incredible services such as:
- NHT(Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy) for women and men: Restore hormone levels for increased energy, sex drive, emotional stability and more.
- IVDrip Lounge: IV Drips deliver micronutrient enriched fluids directly into the bloodstream for 100% absorption, resulting in increased energy, strengthened immune systems, reduced chronic pain and more.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Allow our experienced professionals to determine if you are experiencing a food sensitivity that maybe negatively impacting your well being.
- HCG Weight Loss: A medically-monitored, safe and effective method of weight loss that focuses on the natural hormone HCG, which helps protect muscles while on a reduced calorie intake.
- PRP(Platelet-Rich Plasma) for Hair Loss: A natural process that will restore your hair (and confidence) in the New Year.
This New Year: listen to your body. Practice body revision to feel like the most whole you again. To make 2019 the healthiest year yet, give us a call today at 952-807-0415 to schedule a consultation at our Oakdale or Minnetonka clinics, or to simply learn more.