Peri-menopause vs. Menopause
Changes usually begin with peri-menopause. This can begin several years before a woman’s last menstrual period.
Menopause comes next, the end of the menstrual periods. After a full year without a period, menopause is over.
Post-menopause follows menopause and lasts for the rest of a woman’s life.
The average age for the last period is 51. Read full article here
Does insurance cover the cost of sexual health treatments?
Medical insurance does not typically cover our services.
Because we want to provide accurate cost information to our patients, we prefer to wait until after your free 30 minute consult or virtual consult to share pricing. So the cost is based on your MedStudio treatment plan.
Depression: Why Do I Feel This Way?
Sir Winston Churchill described depression as a “big black dog” that followed him around. Read full article here
What is compounding, and why is it necessary?
Compounding is the creation of a pharmaceutical preparation—a drug—by a licensed pharmacist to meet the unique needs of an individual patient (either human or animal) when a commercially available drug does not meet those needs. Read full article here
Where can I read more articles about NHT?
We’ve spent years collecting the important stuff.
All the science, research & articles about NHT. Everything you’d want to know about what it actually is and does for you. Visit our Library here
For Women –
- Estrogen – helps you feel like yourself again! Helps your skin glow, your mind clears, and sensuality returns.
- Progesterone – helps the “PMS dragon” disappear, sleep is sweeter, and emotions stabilize. You wake up happier. You feel calm again, cravings diminish, and you feel in harmony with yourself and others.
- Testosterone – helps your self-confidence and get your strength back, energy and zest for life returns, libido improves, focus and memory restores, weight is easier to manage, and there’s a spring in your step.
For Men –
- Testosterone – helps boost self-confidence and muscle strength returns, energy improves along with zest for life, improved sex drive, improved endurance, lose belly fat, and sureness in your stride.
- Progesterone – helps improve your sleep, your emotions stabilize. You wake up happier. You feel calm to be more patient with others, cravings leave, and you feel in harmony with yourself and others.
- Estrogen – helps you feel like yourself again! Helps with compassion/connecting with people, & mental clarity.
Don’t give up!
You can feel like yourself again. We know – we’ve been there.
Taking the first step is always the hardest.
And we’re here for you every single step of the way…
No therapy will be prescribed unless clinical need exists and is determined based on lab work, medical provider consultation and a complete and current medical history. Beginning lab work and a physical exam does not guarantee a finding of medical necessity for any treatment. No testimonial on this website is intended nor should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis.
**While these results are typical, your individual results may vary.