Am I Ever Going to Feel Normal Again?
COMMON HORMONE IMBALANCE SYMPTOMS
The answer to this commonly asked question is yes and that’s our wish for you!
Did you know that hormones play an important role in the balance of health?
Many women begin to experience hormone imbalance starting in their early 20’s.
We know life happens.
Events like having kids; peri-menopause, menopause, stress and yes, including a hysterectomy, can change your hormone levels.
While aging is normal, having symptoms that decrease your quality of life is not.
Over time, you begin to notice your body changing-that’s normal. But one day, the symptoms suddenly change and start to disrupt your quality of life.
Sometimes the hormone imbalance is serious that there’s no measurable amount of hormones in your body when checking labs.
A few common symptoms:
- Hot flashes,
- Night sweats
- Mood swings, depression, anxiety
- Low sex drive, sex is painful, all dried up
- Poor focus or forgetful
- Afraid to go out, drive or travel
- No longer fun to be around
- Overall body and joint pain
- Feeling “old” and no longer “sexy”
- Marriage or commitment problems
Natural, bio-identical hormone therapy may help you to love your life again.
You may restore your relationships, feel so much better that you advance your career, and have energy to do the things you love.
THE BEST YEARS ARE AHEAD OF YOU
Ladies, when your three basic sex hormones levels are ideal:
- Estrogen – You feel like you again! Your skin glows, your mind clears, and your sensuality returns.
- Progesterone – Your “PMS dragon” disappears, sleep is sweet, and emotions stabilize. You wake up happy. You’re calm again, cravings diminish, and you feel in harmony with yourself and others.
- Testosterone – Your self-confidence and physical and inner strength come back. Energy and zest for life returns. Libido improves, focus and memory restores, weight is easier to manage, and there’s a spring in your step.
(Not to mention all the other positive benefits natural hormone therapy has on the body.)
With all this to gain, what do you have to lose except some sleepless nights and those darned hot flashes?
You can feel like yourself again and taking the first step is always the hardest.
Come join us and discover how you can love your life again!