What Are Essential Oils?
According to Healthline, essential oils are a form of alternative medicine, predominately used in aromatherapy. They are plant extracts obtained through distillation in order to capture a plant’s “essence.” Inhaling essential oils can stimulate your limbic system which controls breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and more.
You don’t need a degree in chemistry or extensive training to know how to use essential oils effectively. With a basic understanding of safety precautions and application methods, it is easy to start using essential oils.
Each oil is unique, making it easy to find a natural solution for your specific health concerns. Some of the most popular essential oils are those with multiple benefits and application methods. These oils tend to become household favorites.
With over 90 different types of essential oils, there are numerous ways to incorporate them into your lifestyle. Even though essential oils aren’t necessary to live, they’re a more natural approach to many common ailments, like fatigue, enhancing immune systems, antibiotic benefits and more. Essential oils aren’t just a fad; they have many psychological and physical benefits.
Ways To Use Essential Oils:
- Diffuser To Release Aroma
- Ingested (always read label and talk to your health care provider beforehand)
- Bug Repellent
Get Started With Essential Oils
As you get started with essential oils keep these things in mind:
- Determine the uses and benefits of the oil you intend to apply.
- Follow any label and packaging instructions.
- If you have specific concerns, consult with a healthcare professional first.
MedStudio is here to help
Essential oils hold natural and therapeutic benefits which are key to a healthy lifestyle, and the professionals at MedStudio want to help you feel your best in 2020.
Body systems essential oils might help:
- Intimacy and Essential Oils: Ignite your passion by inhaling essential oils to stimulate your hormonal center in your brain.
- Examples: Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine.
- Pain and Mood Management: Create a pain relief or antidepressant plan utilizing key essential oils.
- Examples: Lavender, Chamomile, Rosemary.
- Hormones and Essential Oils: Learn how to help regulate estrogen and hormonal imbalances, reduce PMS symptoms and stress relief.
- Examples: Clary Sage, Lavender, Peppermint.
Living a healthier life starts today, with essential oils and MedStudio.