What Are Essential Oils?
According to Healthline, essential oils are a form of alternative medicine, predominately used in aromatherapy. They are plant extracts obtained through distillation in order to capture a plant’s “essence.” Inhaling essential oils can stimulate your limbic system which controls breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and more.
The best part of essential oils is that you can mix several at once without negative side effects unlike many medicines or chemicals. With over 90 different types of essential oils, there are numerous ways to incorporate them into your lifestyle. Even though essential oils aren’t necessary to live, they’re a more natural approach to many common ailments, like fatigue, enhancing immune systems, antibiotic benefits and more. Essential oils aren’t just a fad; they have many psychological and physical benefits.
Ways To Use Essential Oils:
- Diffuser To Release Aroma
- Ingested (Consult a Professional beforehand)
- Bug Replant
MedStudio Professionals Are Essential Oil Advocates!
Our team offers free essential oil classes with Ronai Brummet, who is a talented AromaTouch technician and has been working with doTERRA (therapeutic essential oils) since 2013. Get a glimpse into some of her essential oil classes, provided by MedStudio, below.
- Intimacy and Essential Oils: Ignite your passion by inhaling essential oils to stimulate your hormonal center in your brain. Examples: Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine.
- Pain and Mood Management: Create a pain relief or antidepressant plan utilizing key essential oils. Examples: Lavender, Chamomile, Rosemary.
- Hormones and Essential Oils: Learn how to help regulate estrogen and hormonal imbalances, reduce PMS symptoms and stress relief. Examples: Clary Sage, Lavender, Peppermint.
MedStudio Is Here To Help
Essential oils hold natural and therapeutic benefits which are key to a healthy lifestyle, and the professionals at MedStudio want to help you utilize their benefits through our free essential oil classes. Learn more about all our other services on our website, and if you are still unsure, feel free to contact us with any questions, or follow along on our Facebook page.
Living a healthier life starts today, with essential oils and MedStudio.