HCG diet and weight loss is a medically supervised fat loss program.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), which is a natural hormone our body produces, along with a restricted food plan assists in the reduction of excess body fat.
The HCG diet is one of the most effective fat loss solutions in America today and has been around since 1950’s.
HCG helps protect muscles while on a restricted or reduced calorie intake.
Why is it different from other diets or weight loss program?
In combination with a lower calorie diet, HCG is believed to safely speed up fat loss using daily injections of HCG.
Customized programs ranging from 28-90 days in conjunction with a restricted 500 -1100 calorie diet and it targets the stored fat to release and spares lean muscle mass.
Most experts today believe it to protect your body’s muscles, including your heart!
Benefits of *HCG for Weight Loss
- Decreased Appetite
- Targets the flabby fatty areas on the tummy, buttocks, thighs and arms.
- HCG will help re-sculpture your body so don’t have flab after your magnificent reduction approximately. Women lose on average ½ to 2/3 pound per day while men may lose up to 1 pound per day. Individual results may vary.
- Decreased craving for sweets.
- Ideal for women in menopause.
- The HCG diet results are long lasting and proven.
- Exercise is not required to reduce weight on the HCG diet.
Tens of thousands of people have used a version of this diet to achieve fast, safe, and sustainable weight loss.
Asparagus & Cherry Tomato Egg White Omelet
- 1 slice of Canadian ham
- 1 cup of egg whites & 2 tbsp. of nonfat half and half (whip until foamy)
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 5 asparagus tips
- 1 tbsp. of basil *chiffonade
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray
On medium-low heat, spray frying pan with olive oil.
Add asparagus tips and shake pan after a couple of minutes adding the tomatoes.
Be patient — if the pan is too dry add a little water continue to shake the pan.
When the asparagus and tomatoes have a nice brown color to them, then add ham and 30 seconds later spray the pan again with a thin coat of olive oil.
Then add whipped egg whites, basil, salt and pepper to your pan.
Cook as you would a regular omelet.
*Be inspired. You’re welcome to use other veggies or herbs, like spinach or tarragon, using the same methods*
104 Calories per Omelet