Symptoms of Menopause Video
Any of these sound familiar?
- Hot flashes, Night sweats
- Mood swings, depression, anxiety
- Low sex drive, sex is painful, all dried up
- Poor focus or forgetful
- Afraid to go out, drive or travel
- No longer fun to be around
- Overall body and joint pain
- Feeling “old” and no longer “sexy”
- Marriage or commitment problems
- Bitchy, crabby or irritable
- Loss of intimacy or don’t “like” their mate
- Unwanted weight gain, low metabolism
- Feeling fat or bloated
- Itchy all over
- Headaches, including migraines
- Loss of motivation and zest for life
- Trouble making decisions
- Rethinking their career choice again
- Low energy, chronic fatigue
- Adrenal fatigue
- Hair loss or thinning
- Painful intercourse
- Sleep disturbances
- Mind is racing and won’t shut off
- Thyroid or other hormones
- Avoiding people, family or friends
If any of these sound like you, the 7 Dwarves of Menopause might have moved in!
Call 952-807-0415 to schedule your free virtual consult today.
We can help you kick the dwarves out of your life.